Choca Moka Affogato
Apr 14, 2021
“Affogato” originates from the Italian “affogare” or “to drown”. It is literally an ice cream “drowned” in a shot of espresso. But how much better if the ice cream being drowned was your own home-made choca moka?
No-churn choca moka ice cream
Goodies made, and photos taken by our very own Flo 😍
- 1 x 300ml tub fresh double cream
- 175g condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons cold fresh Highland Roast espresso coffee
- 2 tablespoons espresso liqueur (optional)
- Whisk all together in a big bowl until its beautifully airy, creamy and with soft peaks.
- Break up chocolate into small pieces and mix through
- Fill 1 or 2 airtight containers and freeze for about 5 or 6 hours.
You can extract an espresso shot from your home barista machine, Aeropress or handPresso.
Simply add a freshly made espresso coffee to your no churn choca moka ice-cream and you have a delicious dessert.
How awesome are you? 😎
BEST SELLING COFFEE
We’re passionate about the craft of roasting coffee beans by tasting and nurturing flavours that can be captured for our quality coffees! If you would like to order something that isn’t listed please get in touch.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Information on where to find us, or if you would like to reach out to us with any questions.